Food & Beverage Executive will assist in the operation of Hotel Resturants Operations, Banquets and in In-Room Dining. The Supervisor may be responsible for managing and supervising the outlet along with taking guest orders, achieving outlet revenue budget, maintaining quality as per hotel standards and managing staffing. Good Knowledge of Beverage and In Room Dining Services.
Candidate should possess excellent communication and organization skills and have previous food & beverage experience as well as previous supervisory experience.
1. To Increase Outlet APC and APG
2. To Control Inventory of Food and Beverage Outlets
1. To Increase Satisfied and Loyal Customer base
2. To Increase Guest Satisfaction
3. To Increase Guest Memorable Experiences
4. To take guest feedback personally and update in system
1. Take Guest Order and Serve Food and beverages.
2. Follow outlet Policies, Procedures and Service Standards
3. To do up selling and aware about all outlets promotions.
4. Follow all safety and Sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
5. Check with guests to ensure the enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
Growth and Development Responsibilities:
1. To conduct Daily Briefing and Debriefing Meetings With Staff and Update their Work Status.
2. To train all staffs on policies, procedures and service standards .
3. To fill all forms and reports on time, Bar Inventory Closing Reports, Outlet Opening and Closing Reports.
Required Candidate profile