|Experience Needed||Advanced Level|
|Job type||Part Time|
|Contact Person||Dimpy Gehlot|
Job Responsibilities are below:
1. Assist in creating seasonal direction and themes.
2. Prepare detailed tech packs and update all packs over the course of the critical path.
3. Organize materials and samples and digital files.
4. Assist in day-to-day creative needs and choosing colors and fabrications.
5. Working with the sourcing team on design, product development, and product approvals.
6. Report on the current head of design.
Skills are :
1. 3-6 years of relevant menswear design experience.
2. Naturally creative with a strong passion and aesthetic for modern-Indian, luxury, minimal design.
3. An avid India lover.
4. It is fun to work with and excited about the challenges of working in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment.
5. Self-motivated, collaborative and able to work with minimal guidance.
6. Excellent capability and experience of AdobeIllustrator and Photoshop. Optionally can be skilled in Corel Draw.
7. Preference for candidates with knowledge and experience on Texcad or other fabric design software’s.
8. Optimism and excitement about being a part of a growing new brand.